Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Fourth of July





A family in our ward invited us to a Launch-A-Rama (we launched rockets) on Fourth of July morning. It was tons of fun! We brought Colby back, from California, to spend the week with us. So the boys had a great time watching the rockets and especially running to try and catch them on their way down. Morgan did not like the noise and Cambryn seemed to enjoy shaking the bag of Frosted Flakes best. It was a wonderful start to the day. The kids watched fireworks on the computer and then after we put them to bed, Ryan and I watched the fireworks show from the cul-de-sac. The view was a little obscured by houses and trees, but with two boys who are really scared by the noise of the fireworks what are you going to do?


2 comments:

Andrew Bosley said...

Cambryn really knows where it's at. I made sure I had my Frosted Flakes to shake on the 4th too.

Carson said...

Ah great.My jet exploded but my cousin's didn't.