Monday, November 18, 2013

for a husband who cooks

an iPhone picture taken by me of a cute guy with flour on his shirt
 
Last night we had pizza for dinner.  Same as we have for many Sundays now.  Pizza night used to be Friday.  Pizza and a movie night is what we called it.  Well I got tired of being in the kitchen for half of the movie and then having a messy, messy kitchen once everyone got tucked into bed.  And lets be honest a lot of times I woke up Saturday morning to the mess.  Cause who wants to miss more of the movie by cleaning up the mess?  Anyhow after talking it over with Ryan we decided that Sunday would be pizza day and on Fridays we would have pancakes.  It has been working out so well, the difference is amazing.  I used to let myself get so grouchy on Friday nights cause I would be working in the kitchen while everyone else was sitting enjoying the movie.  No more of that cause pancakes are a breeze.  Plus by doing pizza on Sundays my contribution is mixing up the dough.  Ryan does the rest.  That works out nicely for me.  I am thankful for a husband who cooks and does more than his fair share around the house.  I am a lucky girl. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks delicious! love you guys!