Saturday, November 16, 2013

for the temple

This morning Ryan and I went to the temple together.  I am so thankful for the covenants I have made with God and my husband within the walls of the temple.  They are surely a comfort and protection to me.  This morning when we arrived there was a sign letting us know help was needed for sealings.  So that is where we served this mornig.  After the sealing assignment was finished we went up to the celestial room.  Now let me say that I have felt the peace and quietness of the temple on many occasions.  However today was the first time I have experienced perfect stillness and silence.  It was totally and completely amazing.  I only ever visit the celestial room after I have gone through a session.  In the future I will look for opportunities to visit during times when I might be able to experience this perfect stillness and silence.  It was very good for my soul.  I know that the work that goes on inside of the temple walls is God's work.  I am thankful for temples.

No comments: