Sunday, August 26, 2007

Daddy and Carson

Ryan and Carson at the game.
Carson and Ryan got two tickets to the "Cardinals" game (football). It was a daytime game. Carson got to go at the last minute and was soo excited. Ryan was invited to go with his boss, then the boss's cat got sick and Carson got to go. It left Morgan crying, "I want to go to the ball game!" Not to mention me I mean what is up? Carson gets to go to a Basketball game and a Football game with Ryan and not me, I mean I was here first, right? Well maybe in due time I will get to go, in the meantime I guess I am O.K. with Carson and Ryan having father/son bonding time. The Cardinals lost the game. The food was great and Carson loves his "Cardinals" hat. They both had a great time!

3 comments:

Brian said...

Wow, it's amazing how much Carson looks like his dad!

Darice said...

They look so much alike that it is a little scary.

Carson said...

I really liked the game.