Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spring Break

We had a really fun Spring Break! I took the kids to do something everyday!
Monday I went on the light rail and to the Heard Museum with Jen and JoAnna. We have 12 kids between us- so it made for an eventful trip! The kids and the moms had a blast! After the museum we ate lunch at a park.
Tuesday Ryan called in "Sick" and we took the kids bowling, something they always enjoy!
Wednesday we went to the library- this is exciting for Carson as he LOVES to read. There is a park next to the library so we brought our lunch and I got some really cute pictures of the kids playing at the park. I am getting so much mileage out of the girls matching red shirts- I love them!
Thursday we made the drive down to Queen Creek- we met the girls (and Jon) at Barros pizza- Yum! After pizza we went to the park to let the kids play. We stayed the night.
Friday- anyone who knows me knows what you do on a Friday morning- BAGELS! They were so tasty! To the park for lunch, and Chinese for dinner! We scrap booked that night and then I drove home arriving at about midnight!

2 comments:

Watson Family said...

What a fun filled Spring Break! :) Happy memories for your little ones, for sure!

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing all the FUN photos! Boy Grandma Karla sure does miss you all!!