Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Cambryn's Birthday Party- June 29



 
We had Cambryn's birthday party at Peter Piper Pizza.  After doing a birthday party there for Carson a few years back, I promised myself- never again.  But in talking to a friend I found out they do tours before opening time- for a WAY reasonable price.  This was perfect, we were the only ones there!


The girls got to see where everything was stored, how everything was made and got to make their pizzas.  In addition they also got game tokens and a drink.  It was wonderful to be the only ones there- one of the girls favorite things was going in to the huge fridge- it was cold!  This party was especially a nice change from last years party- remember how there were 19 kids there?  This was much less crazy!



After Peter Piper, we came home and had cake and ice cream and opened presents- so fun!  This was the first day the two older ones had morning swim team practice.  So Lacey brought Sammi early, so she could take Carson and Morgan to swim.  Well when she brought them back, she let me know that they wanted to put Carson in swim team prep instead of swim team.  I felt really bad that she had to be the one there to deal with that.  But also a little glad that I wasn't there, only because in my pregnant state I probably would have cried and looked ridiculous.  As it was, I was able to process the information throughout the day and speak to the head coach, down at the pool, after open swim.  We got Carson all enrolled in 4 sessions of swim team prep and it has been great, his skills are increasing dramatically.  Especially after the first session, when I let the head coach know I felt there had not been enough demonstration.  Now one of the teachers has been replaced by someone else and I am very happy about that!

No comments: